Rested up from circus

     I guess I was tired?

     The election-cycle-three-ring-circus wiped me out.

     I am not complaining, it kept me very busy, and sharp. As soon as it was done, my other work took off at a gallop (Stay tuned for those pictures...).
Dem Rich Carmona campaigns for Senate in Phoenix

     In the resulting dust mixed with R&R, I managed to skip making one last post about covering politics in the Valley as the elections neared that point at which we were all saying,  "I can't wait until this is over."

     Of course when you're covering it all, weariness is a luxury that has to wait until the pictures are filed somewhere about 3 a.m. after the winners have been mostly declared.

     I guess now,  I'm not weary anymore, so I wanted to share a few of my favorite images from the run into the end and the night of the big event.

Sen, Daniel Inouye (HI)shows support for Carmona


Repub Trent Franks thanks supporters for his Congressional Win as his son Joshua hangs on.

Confidence was high at Republican HQ in Phoenix
Romney supporters cheer as another state is awarded to their man.
Obama supporters celebrate
Obama supporter celebrates in her own way
Channel 3 was nice enough to provide a background that tells the story.
Love it when the elements come together.

Comments