Photo of The Week

      As many bloggers do, I struggle to keep posts and therefore your interest in Photographic Adventures regular and frequent, but it seems a tall order sometimes.
     Today, at a friend's suggestion, a no-brainer, really, I begin a photo of the week feature. Between recent and older work, the archives are thick with favorite images that are worth sharing again or for the first time.
      I actually plan to do this twice a week as I think daily might be too much.
      I hope you enjoy. Please be sure to comment when you see something you like, something that moves you or reminds you of some fond experience....
Enough words, enjoy the image!

Love our Arizona skies that regularly produce spectacular lighting. Great images are sometimes within arms reach, such as the incredible July storm the put on a show outside the upstairs deck of the house.

Comments