New site!

          If you haven't been to my website in a while, You'd better sit down.
No, really, sit down. At at your machine, I mean.

          You just might notice something different.

          My hosting service, Livebooks, has been in the process of a major revamp to make sites even cleaner, simpler to use for viewers and potential clients and, of course, the pictures are HUGE. Their new code makes my site a "Scaler" which means when you drag your browser window's corner out to make it bigger the photographs move right along with you, so that you may see the work larger than before.


          They have also included more flexibility in the portfolios, a much more visible and usable thumbnail field and, really in every other function. I can't tell you how psyched I am about the new look!

          Be sure to have a look, there are some new portfolios of recent work as well as new additions in the existing portfolios.

          Do like I do, enjoy over a cup of coffee.

          Or, better yet, enjoy with a conference room of your closest art directors....er....um... I mean, friends.

Comments