Favorites from Healthcare

Rehab from heart events.

      I may have mentioned it a time or five, that I seem to spend a great deal of time in hospitals and clinics these days. Nope not sick, just working hard for a favorite client.

     The more frequently I shoot a specific topic, the more I'm challenged to find something different, while trying to get to the heart of the matter of the message that we want to convey. Sometimes the solution is the lighting scheme, sometimes the subjects will present something during the shoot that you haven't anticipated while preparing with some pre-production brainstorming. It's always satisfying when this leads to a picture that accomplishes the goal, especially when, more often than not, I have to squeeze these shoots into a tiny hole in the practitioner's schedule.

      I have also realized I haven't shown many of these along the way, partly because they are all embargoed until the client uses them.

      Now I can share a few favorites.


Podiatrist and foot health; only had about 10 minutes to make this work...
Vaccine time.

Health insurance Doc and Exec talks about Children's health
Discussing stomach procedures to deal with weight issues.

Exercise to stave off the effects of aging.

Pain management allows 90-something to return to the links.

Comments

Paul Jeffrey said…
Nice work. Shows real creativity setting up pictures that tell a story. That's harder than pressing the shutter button. Well done.