Meaningful moments

Nah, no fun here....
Intensity of creation.

          Active and telling moments.

          Emotion.

          Unique perspective.

          All of these can define some of the key elements of photojournalism. They can also define the most powerful images that tell the stories of the heart of a business in action.

          Such was the case of a recent client, Make Meaning, who opened a store in Scottsdale Quarter to begin their expansion outside of Manhattan.

Dino cake.
 Children and adults spend time in the Make Meaning store, creating. Pottery, jewelry, candles, even funky bath soap and funkier cakes; paint, frosting, glitter, wax, fragrance, glass, fill the bright airy environment with a creative energy that might have even made the photography better. 
Fragranced wax pour.
           So, as they began the life of their Scottsdale location, at their request, I also spent time in their store doing what I do best, telling stories, creating images, documenting moments. Doing what I do for my clients, telling the stories of their business, their clients and their people, showing the action and energy that makes their business what it is.
Brotherly advice
         In my "elevator speech" I tell people that this is what I do. I tell your stories. I show the world what makes your business special. I take that passion, and experience of visual story-telling, honed in publication work, in homes and businesses here in Phoenix, and in clinics and in villages around the world, and apply it to bring out the best of your stories.
Always find a way to use a perfectly good mirror!

The important process of selecting jewelry parts


See what my kids came up with?!
Loves her job.

Comments