Love is...

....sharing your talents with your family...

     I shoot maybe one wedding a year, not really pursuing it as a part of my business model, but open to the idea under the right circumstances, depending mostly upon schedule. In this tough economy, it's something that bears revisiting as a part of the big picture of what my business as a photojournalist in commercial photographer, is about.

   As with the wedding I photographed in April, I was very pleased with the results as I photographed some of the highlights of my neice Ryan's wedding and unofficially providing some back-up to the very talented Debbie Moon of Photography by Moonlight.

   Especially when you have a dynamic wedding before you, what a great way to record the day by using the photojournalism/documentary style!






Comments