Faith-based Framers

Last weekend I spent my Saturday making pictures for a ministry at my church.
Yes, another one.

For a number of years some folks at the church have been joining forces with three other Catholic churches to build a home with Habitat For Humanity in Phoenix. How I went this long without getting out there to make some photos?

No idea.

At the beginning of the build, volunteers from all of the groups come together to get the framing of the house put together. In Subsequent weeks, each church takes turns working through the next step of the build.

By the way, the crew of about 40 had all of the outer walls of the house framed in about four hours.

Pretty amazing! It really shows what a large group of people (about 40) can get done with a little skill and some great leadership!

Anyway, thought I would share a few images from a toasty day.
This is only part one as the SMG group will be back out there next Saturday for round two.


Comments