Family and photojournalism

Meet Riley!

I love photojournalism. It lets me be the fly on the wall and capture intimate telling and emotional moments. Even better when I can record a bit of family history with this gift. My brother Andy and his wife Bryn added a little girl to their little family yesterday. For some reason this was one of the more moving moments of my first meeting of the many brilliant and beautiful nieces and nephews (hey I am their uncle, they are ALL brilliant and beautiful people!). I love when the emotion gets into my photographs. Here are a couple. I made a nice one of Bryn too, but she was recovering from the morning and probably wouldn't appreciate me posting that image.

Comments

Ryan D said…
Very nice. I too love the way emotions are captured in photojournalism. It makes the photo seem more real (less forced).
Anonymous said…
Congrats!
Lisa V.