Prom date


Saturday, Feb 21, I will be out at the Welcome to America project Prom, an event for everyone, designed, of course, to raise money for a great local organization that helps newly arrived refugees to Phoenix feel welcome.
As you know I am a big supporter of this organization and do what I can to help. The fundraiser will help pay the expenses of the organization from fuel and insurance on the truck, to storage fees for the growing number of donations of furniture and household goods.
With some help from my friends (thanks, Steve, Jen and Amy!), we will help to make the "prom" experience complete, setting up the prom photo studio for free photos for attendees. Normally I am happiest roaming a room shooting candids, but it really is fun running this little Shoot, Print and Package operation while getting to meet every attendee, getting at least a couple minutes to visit and maybe be a little silly too.

WTAP development director
Sue and her husband Jay.

Comments